Section Administrative Manager
Missouri Section American Water Works Association
The Missouri Section of the American Water Works Association (Section) is currently seeking a Section Administrative Manager to assist in all manner of Section business under general supervision of the Section Chair and Section Board of Trustees (Board). Responsibilities will include the general management of the affairs of the Section, coordinating daily activities of the Section, establishing and maintaining Section administrative & historical records, meeting minutes, and the Section Roster, maintaining and managing a Section calendar of events, and developing and maintaining an effective communication program for the Section membership, Board, and Committee Chairs.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Graduation from a 4-year college with a degree in management, business administration, or related with at least 3 years of administration professional experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Intermediate to advanced basic computer skills, including familiarity with Microsoft Office product suite, website content development, and Google web tools such as Drive.
- Be able to effectively work in an environment with multiple personalities and working dynamics.
- Working experience and/or substantial knowledge of a nonprofit entity’s organization, structure, and functionality; with strong preference for experience in the water industry.
- Possession of a valid State of Missouri driver’s license, or the ability to acquire one within three (3) months of employment.
- Reside in or be willing to relocate to the State of Missouri.
- Willingness and ability to travel multiple times per year within and outside the state, including furnishing of your own reliable vehicle. (Approved travel for Section business is reimbursed.)
- Bondable by a bonding agency.
Commensurate on education & experience;
$25,000.00 - $35,000.00 annually
Part-time. Average 20 hours per week (at times, more).
First review of applications November 13, 2019.