Senior Project Manager
Kansas City, MO
Employees in this position perform semi-skilled manual work, which is performed alone or as part of crew, involving stormwater system inspections, maintenance, and repairs. Inspections include storm drain inlets, yard inlets, pipes, ditches, and streams. This position is required to perform manual labor in the field. This employee will be required to perform heavy physical labor in all types of weather conditions, using a variety of tools and equipment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Perform general labor tasks including, but not limited to: manual digging, mowing, planting, installing sod, site preparation, and site clean-up.
- Experience with hand tools (i.e. shovel, rake, digging/tamping bar, hammer, sledgehammer).
- Maintain company safety standards at all times.
- Clearly identify and communicate onsite conditions.
- Identify issues with erosion, mechanical malfunctions, and structural failures.
- Perform general lawn maintenance on 100-130 commercial properties.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position and will be a ROAD WARRIOR. You will be on the road Monday-Friday working on projects in Kansas and Nebraska. Ability to work flexible hours with some weekend and holiday work required.
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending Account (FSA,) 401(k) Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, Career Development and Training ,Wellness Program